Specialty: RN-Pediatrics Travel
Locations: Bismark, North Dakota
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Pediatric registered nurses (RNs) are nurses who focus on the medical needs and treatment of infants, children and adolescents.
- Their specialized training allows them to provide young patients and their families with emotional support and medical care.
- Perform physical examinations, take vital signs, and order diagnostic tests
- Clean and sew up wounds, possibly reset bones and put on casts
- Administer medications
- Educate parents and caregivers
Qualifications and Job Info
- 2-3 year of Pediatric care experience required.
- Current North Dakota state license required.
- BLS/PALS/NRP required
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
If you're interested, please:
1) Email with your Resume/Questions
2) OR call me at the number below
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
Direct: [Click Here to Apply]
Main: [Click Here to Apply]
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, registered nurse, surgery, tcu