Infectious Disease opening in , North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Infectious Disease position in Fargo, North Dakota! Please see below for additional details and refer to Job ID #43141
- Join a well-respected department of four, currently seeking additional partners.
- Practice is 100% ID with full spectrum of ID Pathology
- Full Hospitalists support. No admissions.
- Call is 1:5 to 1:6
- Physicians work out of one integrated hospital and clinic
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility
- Teaching opportunities are available through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and its internal medicine and transitional year residents.
- Opportunities exist for clinical research if desired
- Robust Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention Programs
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active ND license
- One of the fastest growing economies in the Upper Midwest
- Family friendly city and a short drive to the lakes area
Keyphrases: infectious disease jobs, infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease consultant jobs, infectious disease associates jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, infectious disease nurse practitioner jobs
Associated topics: disease, germ, hiv, infection, infectious, infectious diseases