An expanding hospital in North Dakota needs a great Pulmonary-Critical Care specialist for additional Pulmonary support. Opportunity offers very attractive sign on bonus. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other physicians. The facility has state-of-the-art Pulmonary Lab and equipment. The medical center requires that you be board certified or board eligible.
This hospital employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a $40K sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in North Dakota. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its small-town feel. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town feel.
CompHealth is the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
To get started, please send your CV via email to ...@comphealth.com or contact Austyn at: 801.###.####.
- A very attractive base salary plus $40K sign-on bonus
- State-of-the-art equipment for all pulmonary-critical care treatment
- Huge earning potential with terrific lifestyle
- Excellent work-life balance with great call schedule
- Wonderful referral base with great work environment
- Group has academic program and a Surgical Residency program affiliated
- Offers opportunities to teach residents on rotation with additional teaching
- Full medical benefits with dental plan
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: care physician, critical, eicu, emergency medicine, neurointensivist, nocturnal, pulmonary, pulmonologist, sicu, transplant