An expanding Medical facility in metro North Dakota needs another Ophthalmologist to meet the growing demand in the community. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm with no call. You will be joining other Ophthalmologists and advanced practice providers on board to provide support. The facility has state-of-the-art equipment to help you provide quality healthcare to patients. Interested and qualified candidates are required to be board certified or board eligible.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive $10K relocation reimbursement, sign-on bonus, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a pension and profit sharing plan, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in one of North Dakota's Top 3 largest cities. This is a city with plenty of entertainment opportunities which has maintained its sense of small-town community. The summers are cool and pleasant and the cost of living is low. An acclaimed university calls this city home and provides a lively college-town atmosphere.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. To get started, please forward your CV via email to: and contact Austyn via phone at:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with no call and no weekends
- State-of-the-art equipment with optional academic affiliation
- Very lucrative and highly competitive base salary plus bonuses
- Experienced physicians or final-year Fellows are welcome
- Excellent relocation reimbursement in this lovely, vibrant community
- Live and practice in one of ND's top three largest cities
- Join a top rated elite organization with very strong medical support staff
- Pension and profit sharing plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: cornea, eye, glaucoma, ophthalmolgist, ophthalmology, retina, uveitis