CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota clinic with their search for an internal medicine physician. The facility needs assistance with because a current physician is retiring. The clinic hours are Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. You will work closely with advanced practice providers. H1 visa holders will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.###.#### for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- 100% outpatient
- 20 - 25 patients per day
- See 20-25 patients per day
- EMR charting
- Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice included
- Vacation, CME with stipend, and retirement package
- Generous compensation with bonuses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, sports