Pediatric Pulmonology Opportunity In a Northern Plains State to join a world class health system and be the 1st Pediatric Pulmonologist in this clinic based practice. The practice will build very quickly as referrals will come in from all the Pediatricians and sub-specialists to you. Work closely with a team of Pediatric Sub-Specialty backup located within the Children's hospital and a brand new state-of-the-art Medical Center, scheduled to open in 2017 that will house a new children's unit, NICU and PICU.
Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package includes an Employed Salary Opportunity that will consider H-1 Visa Candidates and a Full Slate of Benefits including Sign on Bonus-Loan Repayment-Malpractice Paid with Tail and a full compliment of benefits.
A great Metropolitan Community named #1 in the U.S to work with all the metro amenities.
If interested, please send your CV to: ...@comphealth.com and call 954-###-####.
- Join a world class health system and be the 1st Pediatric Pulmonologist
- Clinic Based Practice
- Work closely with a team of Pediatricians and Pediatric Sub-Specialty backup
- Employed Salary Opportunity that will consider H-1 Visa Candidates
- Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package included
- Benefits include Sign on Bonus-Loan Repayment-Malpractice Paid with Tail and Full slate of benefits
- Metropolitan Community named #1 in the U.S to work with all the metro amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary care