Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Develop embedded software for control of Bobcat Hydro-electrical systems. This includes but not limited to: control systems for loaders, AWS, Toolcat, compact tractors and excavators. Position will also entail using Bobcat software development processes for coding, modeling and testing these control systems.
Role & Responsibility
- Attend and lead code review meetings.
- Perform code walk-throughs with other software team members. Moderate these walk-throughs as necessary to keep meetings on track.
- Write, maintain and manage source code, work products (Binary files.) For use in Bobcat equipment.
- Manage revisions of source code using configuration management tools.
- Manage sets of changes to source code using change-lists to track the changes.
- Use the Bobcat Software development lifecycle to insure quality development of embedded software work products.
- Work with SW manager to continuously develop software process improvements.
- Keep all software work products up to date using configuration management toolsand defect tracking tools.
- Develop, perform and document software unit tests is simulation environment.
- Develop, perform and document software functional tests in the lab or field environments
- System integration testing for new software.
Requirements documentation/ Software project scope.
- Maintain and develop new software for existing and new Bobcat electrical system controllers. This requires knowledge of Software Development Processes: Software configuration management, requirements management, defect tracking and test case management.
- Estimate numbers of requirements for a given project (Scope & Effort )
- Estimate effort required and time to implement those requirements. Attend and lead requirement reviews meetings on a weekly basis and as project needs require.
- Maintain/create requirement documentation for systems and controllers
- Manage requirements documentation for these systems and controllers using software configuration management, requirements management tools and with MS Office documents.
- Bachelors Degree: Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- MATLAB, SIMULINK and C/C++ software experience preferred.
- 0-5 years industry experience.
- Experience in the operation of off-highway equipment preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Use of standard computer programs such as MS Office.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, youll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-###-####.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, developer, devops, matlab, python, sde, sdet