Seeking Hospitalist in Bismarck, ND
Are you seeking an excellent opportunity that will allow you to pay down your student loans??
- Join well-established team at a 545 bed level II Trauma Center
- Daytime Hospitalists may work 7on/7off or 14on/14off; Nocturnists work 10 on/20 off
- Four physicians rounding 7am-7pm (12-16 patients daily)
- One physician dedicated to rapid evaluation unit from 7am - 5pm (8-12 patients)
- Voluntary back up call pay and moonlighting opportunities available
- TOP TIER compensation and LUCRATIVE bonuses
- Student Loan Repayment plans available
- H1 visa sponsorships available
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine, hospitalist, nocturnist, outpatient, physician md, physician md do, provider