Outpatient Internist needed in Fargo, ND
Our Client in Fargo, North Dakota is seeking an internal Medicine physician to join their
integrated health system. The health system combines the strengths and talents of 11,500 employees, including 1,500 physicians and credentialed practitioners, whose mission is to provide high quality care while making patients feel known and understood. The organization is guided by the values of quality, hospitality, respect, justice, stewardship and teamwork in 17 hospitals, 64 clinics and six long-term care facilities.Below are some points of interest:
- The are seeking one full-time Internal Medicine Physician to be a part of dynamic team of
- Internal Medicine Physicians
- There are currently 5 full-time, Internal Medicine Physicians
- This is a clinic only practice - supported by hospitalists
- They are offing excellent compensation package with paid malpractice insurance
- The average practice volume is 16-18 patients/day
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota
- Three and a half hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 200,000+
- Called the happiest city in America for women by Self magazine.
- Great schools, affordable housing, and clean air and water are just a few of the things that
- make this a desirable place to live.