Otolaryngology opening in , North Dakota. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Otolaryngologist / SE North Dakota / Think BIG!
We are currently assisting a Client with a 2019 or sooner Opportunity for a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist
to join a staff at the ENT and Audiology Department. Join the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
Here are the details for your review:
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery.
- Call currently is 1:5 with the option of facial trauma call.
- State-of-the-art equipment with ceiling mounted Carl Zeiss Microscopes.
- Opportunity exists to teach medical students and IM residents.
- New primary care clinic that has won design awards for efficiency and optimal patient flow.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
- Licensed Beds: over 660
- Service population: 1 million
- Largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
- The Health System includes 45 hospitals, 300 clinic locations, 28,000 employees, and 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
- 100 Hospitals list
- Regions only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Level II Adult Trauma Center & soon to be level I
- 2017 - completion of new Medical Center
- - 384 beds, 1Million Square feet, 28 Operating rooms and 51 Emergency Medicine Bays
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lana Griffin at [Click Here to Apply]
Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, practitioner, primary, primary care, urgent