Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Spherion Staffing is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative to work with a logistics company in Fargo.
The Customer Service Representative works in conjunction with account management team to ensure accurate entry of customer orders utilizing all available resources. Qualified applicants must have a minimum of 2 plus years of customer service experience, solid computer experience and have the ability to work under time pressures in an interruptive environment.
Monday-Friday 8 am-5 pm
Pay 16-18/hour DOE
Direct Hire Opportunity
- Ensure that proper channels of communication exist between the company and customers, maintaining long term positive working relationships
- Enter freight for transport
- Utilize cost effective resources
- Ensure compliance with Federal and State permit regulations when entering freight for transport
- Schedule pick-up and delivery appointments and make pre-calls as necessary
- Responsible for assisting drivers with questions, load information etc.
- Resolve conflict utilizing good interpersonal skills
- Enter driver extra pay in computer system
- Manage customer scorecards under the direction of the Account Manager(s)
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-High school diploma or GED required
-2 plus years of customer experience required
-Strong computer skills and very strong data entry skills
-Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Ability to solve complex problems
See above* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...