Teleperformance USA is hiring for experienced and entry level Call Center Representatives to provide Customer Service on behalf of our clients in Fargo!
This is for a temporary project running through the end of April. There will be a potential to stay on as a permanent employee after the project is done in April as a work-at-home agent! You MUST be able to work in our Fargo office through the end of April to be considered for the permanent work-at-home position, and be in good standing for the duration of the project.
Location: Intelenet Campus, Fargo, ND
Schedule: We have a variety of schedules available during our hours of operation. Hours of operation: 8am-9pm CT Monday-Friday / 10am-6pm Saturday-Sunday.
Agents answer incoming calls from customers who want to book travel reservations. Calls include providing travel options, booking travel reservations, assisting with navigation of the travel website, cancelling trips, etc. We have paid training classes starting on January 14th and January 21st.
- Paid training
- The chance to work from home after the 4 month project is complete (Jan-April)
- Job Stability with Growth Opportunities - 95% of our support leaders have been promoted from within. We also will have work from home opportunities available after successful completion of this 4 month project
- Wide variety of schedules available
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with North American Business standards
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug testing
Associated topics: client, client service, customer order, customer service, guest, help desk, representative, service call, service representative, trouble resolution