TKO Construction Services is currently accepting resumes for Millwrights. We are looking for all skill levels from entry level to seasoned Millwrights looking for steady employment. Travel Required! Hotel and Per diem provided!
- A Millwright is generally responsible for the assembly and maintenance of machinery
- Millwrights assemble, maintain and dissemble machinery in factories, plants and various other industrial settings.
- Millwrights may also be called upon to dissemble machines scheduled for replacement or that must be moved to a new location
- Many Millwrights spend much of their time performing routine scheduled maintenance, as well as repairing broken or malfunctioning machines
- Experience working on conveyors (drag, screw, etc), setting bins, legs, and elevators
Required Job Duties
- Must be able to work at heights exceeding 100 feet
- Must be willing to travel mostly in the Midwest but work nationwide.
- Pre-employment drug screen required
- Valid driver s license required