Respiratory Therapist - General Respiratory
TRS Healthcare in Fargo, ND
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Respiratory Therapist
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $54,540.00 - 69,440.00 / Year*
TRS Healthcare is seeking a Respiratory Therapist that is licensed in ND to work in the specialty area of General Respiratory. (Compact license acceptable)
- This is a 13 week assignment
- This is a 12 Hour Shifts, Rotate If Necessary shift
- The start date for this assignment is 04/13/2020
The Respiratory Therapist assumes responsibility and accountability for incorporating the vision, values, mission and critical goals of the organization into their job performance.
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 2 years of recent experience as a RRT
- 1 year of recent experience specializing in RT
- Current RRT license within the state of practice. (Compact license acceptable)
- Current Basic Life Support certification
About TRS Healthcare:
TRS Healthcare is a nurse-owned, staffing firm specializing in staffing across the United States since 1996. Our mission is to Comfort and Restore Lives Across the Nation. TRS is able to achieve this by partnering with incredible nurses who have a passion for patient care.
Benefits of a Travel Assignment with TRS Healthcare:
- Free Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Day one health insurance along with dental and vision
- All pre-contract costs covered we pay or reimburse for your compliance
- Industry-leading app and time entry technology
- Sign-on and Completion bonuses
- If you refer an RN to us, you and the nurse you refer will both receive $500 upon the completion of their contract!
- Licensure reimbursement
- Fully trained recruiters with a focus on your needs and career
- Opportunities to experience different regions, cultures and facilities across the United States
Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!