A locums cardiology physician assistant opportunity is available in North Dakota. The schedule will be from 8 am to 5 pm. They have specific coverage dates to discuss. You will see all adult patients in an inpatient setting. No hospital privileges are needed for this assignment. Housing, travel, and malpractice will be provided for the duration of your assignment. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details..
- Inpatient cardiology PA wanted
- Immediate need
- BLS and DEA required
- 8 am to 5 pm
- Board certified
- Adult patients
- North Dakota license in hand desired
- Health, vision, dental, and 401(k) retirement benefits offered
- Competitive compensation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant and support team
- Covered transportation and housing expenses
A locums cardiology physician assistant opportunity is available in North Dakota. The schedule will be from 8 am to 5 pm. They have specific cov...
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiovascular, congestive, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive